Pages of Julie's Hightops

December 30, 2010

I WANT A NINTENDO DSI!!!

Sorry for completely yelling the title at the top of my lungs, but I want a DSi soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad. Yes, the word so just took up a whole line... I'm stupid.
Huh, what's that sound? It's my self-esteem getting steam-rolled by a steam roller. See, it's all flat and dead-looking. I need mental help.

Okay, I'm now back from the mental hospital, and I'm all better now (just kidding, you know that, right?). They said that I have a case of a cute insanity (I don't know if that's even a real thing). Cute insanity is good, right?

This post was completely random and didn't mean anything.

Peace out!
Jules

1 comment:

Leanna said...

LOL,Julie,I want a one as well since my sisters' keep hogging the computer. :)
Lanie