Pages of Julie's Hightops

December 29, 2011

MY HUSBAND!!!

It's been almost a year since I last posted?! I'm so sorry, my peeps!

There's not really much to say. I've drunk Kool-Aid and eaten BBQ Pringles while watching Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. What else is new?

OH YEAH! I found my husband!! Alaska says I'm crazy, but I'm not. I'm going to marry him one day!

Isn't he just gorgeous?!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

You don't agree?! Well, he has a very high position in the Cardassian military!

Julie, he is the ugliest thing I have ever seen.

Well, then obviously you haven't ever looked in the mirror, Ali?

He's uglier than an orc.

Stop making references to Lord of the Rings! I don't know what you're talking about! And get off my blog!!

So, yeah. I'm going to build a starship, fly to Cardassia Prime, find Gul Dukat, and marry him.

Peace!
Jules

1 comment:

Leanna said...

Julie!! Where have you been?

You probably don't know me that well, but my name is Kristy, my owners first doll. I love, love, LOVE your blog! I hope you do more posts soon. :)

xoxo,
Kristy
Leanna's doll