Pages of Julie's Hightops

June 8, 2010

Didn't get around to making a post yesterday

I'm sorry for not posting yesterday, but I was super tired! I didn't go to sleep until like, 12am, and then I had to get up at 7:30am. I got about 7 1/2 hours of sleep! So, needless to say, I was EXHAUSTED! Anyway, I tried to post the first episode of SOAP (like I promised I would), and the video was too large for Blogger. UGH! Sometimes I wish I had a YT (YouTube), but I need to wait, and get permission. Oh well, whateves :)! Sometime soon I will make a tour of my bed, which is AWESOME! I have pictures of peace signs and smiley faces (my favorite! They're totally boss!), and an awesome blanket/sleeping bag, with a really cute pillow Danielle (aka the camera lady) made. So, that's pretty much it. Oh yeah, I'm going to go on a scavenger hunt tomorrow! It's a picture scavenger hunt, so I won't be able to film, plus, it's around my hometown, and I'm not going to advertise where I live on the internet. Okay, enough of that! So yeah, you people can't watch SOAP until I get a Youtube, which will be up to other people, so.... yeah. You can totally understand, I hope. Peace Out! ;D

No comments: