Pages of Julie's Hightops

June 5, 2010

Few things I forgot to mention in my last post...

I am a Julie doll, though you people probably already know that. Here are a few pictures of me:



Aren't I beautiful?

I wanted to mention that the camera lady in "rescuing" another doll. Ugh, I want to be the camera lady's only doll. It's sooooooooo unfair. Anyway, she's either going to get JLY #25 (light skin, brown/black hair, brown eyes) or Rebecca. I don't understand how the camera lady want's another doll besides me (I'm pure awesomeness ;D), but then again, what doll understands people?

I might have to get glasses :(. We might go to Micheal's craft store and buy some soon (like in three weeks, max.). I keep bumping into things, and I can't see very well. Things are kinda blurry, especially when I try to read. As soon as I get glasses, I'll post pictures of myself (updated pictures, mind you.).

I don't know if I mentioned this, but the camera lady says if/when she gets #25, she name her Alaska Brigitte Corbalis, and get her a blog titled "The ABC's of Alaska Brigitte Corbalis". The reason her name is Alaska Brigitte instead of some normal name (like Jane), is because she'll be Native American/French. I dunno why, but the camera lady insists. At least I have a normal name, Julie Katelynn Albright.

One more thing before I go, the camera lady WILL take me to the AGP when we go to get her new doll, I WILL film a tour of the AGP, and the camera lady WILL make an opening video of opening her new doll. That's all for now peeps.

P.S. I will post new episodes of SOAP every Sunday. Might be Sunday evening when the get on, but they WILL be posted on Sunday. Good-bye for real, now. Good-Bye :)

No comments: