Pages of Julie's Hightops

June 22, 2010

Stop Motion, as requested by Chrissa Maxwell!

Hey Chrissa, I know I promised I would have this up like, a week ago or something, but I have been busy doin' stuff (like renovating my room! Right after I made that room tour). So here it is! And yes, that Felicity is the same one that was in the first stop-motion. Also, sorry for the lack of sound, and the shortness (it's only like 17 seconds long or something, but plese enjoy!). So, for real, here it is :



Thanks for watching! Also, if your not Chrissa Maxwell, please comment and follow!

Chrissa, I just superly want to thank you for taking time to read my blog and actually comment! I LOVE comments! So, thanks again! ;D

2 comments:

Chrissa Maxwell said...

it's okay that it's a little late! THAT WAS AMAZING!! You really should get a youtube, because then you'd get so many nice comments on your videos (especially stopmotions!)

and your welcome for reading&commenting:)
Your blog = AMAZINGNESS!!!

<3CHRISSA

Opal said...

Ah. I am AWESOME! I can't believe that Mom made me move my arms sooooooooooooooooooo slow. :P
Ahhh, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE being the center of attention!


Samanatha
(Yup, I hacked my mom's laptop, MWAH HA HA!)