Pages of Julie's Hightops

June 10, 2010

'Ello

Yo peeps. Again, sorry for not posting yesterday, I was tired :P. Anyway, we LOST the scavenger hunt, because insane people wouldn't listen to me. Okay, they weren't insane, but they weren't cooperating. Sooooooo... Yeah, I'm going to try that episode of SOAP again, but don't blame me if it doesn't work.

Moving on :)! I am hopefully going to take pictures/make videos sometime soon and upload them, unfortunately, if I want to upload videos with any good amount of time, they have to be not the best quality. So, yeah, sorry 'bout that :(.

Traveling is one of my favorite things EVER, besides going to the mall (tee-hee). We're going to go somewhere in about a month, but I have to get permission to tell you where we're going. Though, I'll tell you ASAP (As Soon As Possible), after all, I don't see why I couldn't get permission.

If you read my blog, I would really appreciate comments! I love comments, so that would be great. Just don't leave random spam like "twehbfuiboe" please. Gratzi! (Gratzi means "Thank You" in Italian/French, I don't remember XD)

No comments: