Pages of Julie's Hightops

June 5, 2010

Heyy People! It's Julie!!!

You people! It's moi, Julie! If you look up at the header, you'll see a picture of me and my friend, Samantha! Anyway, let's not ramble too much :). First of all, I DON'T have a mom, I have a camera lady (a person who makes sure I get dressed and stuff, and who also films me and takes pictures! She takes the most splendid pictures. Okay, too much rambling. Sorry for all of my annoying-ness taking up so much of this post, but hey, a girl has to get use to this stuff.

Forgot to mention, Danielle (aka the camera lady) has a new LPS (Littlest Pet Shop) series coming out, called SOAP (she doesn't even know why she called it SOAP, she just liked the name). I DIDN'T WRITE/SING THE SONGS, ALL CREDIT GOES TO KIT KITTREDGE MOVIE SOUND TRACK. THIS IS USED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. THAT IS LEGAL BY THE LAW. Here's the trailer:

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Can't wait to see it!