Pages of Julie's Hightops

June 29, 2010

Webcam vid!

This video was created on Dani's mom's laptop (which has a built in webcam). This has a shoutout/thank you, and just randomness/awesomeness.

Also, you heard it straight from me! I am acting as a double for Dani in a "Star Trek" series that her, Opal, and their friends made. Unfortuanately, the name "Star Trek" is copywritten, and it has Danielle and her friends and Opal's faces in it. So, yeah, can't post that, as well as the video being waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to long. But, I'll tell you all about it after Thursday, the day I'm acting in the video. Yeah!

Peace Out,

Jules

2 comments:

Maddi said...

Your welcome! I always like following American girl People! lol

Cara May said...

Your welcome for following your blog! my blog is http://americangirldolllover.blogspot.com/