Pages of Julie's Hightops

June 28, 2010

Just Like You line Name Change?!

Okay, Danielle helped me get on the AG website, and I found an article that talked about this new line of dolls called My American Girl (sounds like My Twinn to me >:), and from what the "article" says, it sounds like My American Girl may be replacing the Just Like You dolls. Now, the JLYs might just be getting a new name, like they did in 2006 (before 2006 they were called Girl of Today), but still! Click on the link above titled "article" to view the article. It's on AmericanGirl.com so don't worry about clicking it for some reason. I'm still... worried about what might happen to the dolls. Also, in that article, it basically says that if you want to join this website you have to buy a $95 doll! I can't believe it!

No comments: