Pages of Julie's Hightops

June 6, 2010

Random stuff, and stuff Danielle (aka camera lady) wants

Hey people, Julie here! I was bored, so I decided to make a post. Anyway, there are things Danielle wants to get when we go to the AGP next month:





and some exlusives, and Pepper, for Alaska.

ALL PICTURES ARE PROPERTY OF AMERICAN GIRL LLC AND MATTEL. Please keep in mind that Danielle can't afford to get all of this, unless she wins the lottery or something (that would be sweet), so please don't comment and be all like, "You are soooo spoiled!" and stuff like that, because 1) Danielle is most likely NOT going to buy all of this, and 2) Everything that she will buy will be with her own hard-earned money.

Anyway, I'm happy that I might get some more stuff for me and the other dolls that live here(Samantha and Elizabeth), but I'm not to happy about a "new doll" for the camera lady. I think I've probably made that clear. Anyhow, I got to skee-daddle. I WILL upload the first episode of SOAP today/tonight, so watch out for that! See-ya! ;D

No comments: